Help Tracing is an App that is aimed at companies, industries, companies, associations, bodies whose main objective is worker safety.
It is able to help maintain social distance and rebuild the network of contacts in emergencies, check attendance, manage evacuations, verify the presence of a man on the ground, access restricted areas and open RFID doors.
The App is made up of two screens; in the first screen we find the homepage where there is the application logo and the Settings button that allows you to access the second configuration screen.
It is also possible to configure the range of action of the device through the settings explained in the App Guide.
The configuration can be saved by pressing the “Save” button.
The solution notifies the excessive proximity of another person in the range set by an acoustic signal.
The company, through the web panel, of its own reserved area, has the ability to manage and set the detection distance of the App which will then remain unchanging, thus not being able to be changed by the employee himself.
Notifications can be stored to check if the security policies have been met and how many times the rules have been broken.
Only the safety manager will be able to identify the infected person, through a numeric identification code.
The company has a dashboard with the number of close contacts that took place in one day; this is a tool that makes it possible to sensitize people not to get too close to each other for their own good and can be used, within 24 hours, to check at what time of day the greatest number of close contacts occur.
Price for each user
starting from 12 EUR / year + VAT
|Features versions App||Basic||PRO|
|Configuration can be set by user||x||x|
|Configuration can be set from Web panel||x||x|
|3 month activity log on cloud||x||x|
|Filter and export surveys||x||x|
|Customazed with company logo||x|
|Notification via email/sms to the manager||x|
|Management of evacuation||x|
LIMITATIONS AND COMPATIBILITY
The app running on different hardware (unlike embedded devices) has several limitations:
- with different brands and models of phones need accurate calibration to be able to work properly.
- the range of the distance signal has a tolerance of approximately +(-) 1 m;
- the phone must be android 7 or higher with bluetooth BLE support;
- any suspension of the app (at the moment of the screen lock) is due to the operation of the version of the operating systems in use; it should therefore be configured from the phone settings screen the option “never turn off”;
- the app has been tested on the main Huawei, Samsung and LG phones so there may be problems with products of different brands.
DEVICE VS APP : FOR AND AGAINST
- Detection of body temperature
- Possibility to configure the operating range from web
- Safe, without possibility of circumvention by employees
- Higher cost
- Lower cost
- Does not detect body temperature
- The operating range shall be calibrated on each device
- Its operation can be circumvented more easily
Contact us for more information
Zinformatica of Matteo Zavattari
Via Goffredo Mameli, 14 - 21013 Gallarate (VA)
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org