Help Tracing is also available as an embedded device and is aimed at companies, industries, companies, associations, organizations whose main objective is worker safety.
It is able to help maintain social distance and rebuild the network of contacts in emergencies check attendance, measure body temperature, manage evacuations, check for a man on the ground, access restricted areas and open doors RFID.
The device can be worn on the belt, neck, arm and inside protective helmets.
The product notifies the excessive proximity of another person present in a range set from 1 to 4 meters, by means of an acoustic signal and a vibration.
The company, through the web panel, of its own reserved area, has the ability to manage and set the detection distance of the device which will then remain unchanging, thus not being able to be changed by the employee himself.
You can further store your notifications to check if the security policies have been met and how many times the rules have been broken.
Only the safety manager will be able to identify the infected person, through a numeric identification code.
The company has a dashboard with the number of close contacts that took place in one day; this is a tool that makes it possible to sensitize people not to get too close to each other for their own good and can be used, within 24 hours, to check at what time of day the greatest number of close contacts occur.
Embedded Help Tracing is available in different form factors, ie the shape and size of the device; the latter in fact has a small rectangular box that can be placed on the belt, can be placed on the neck with a badge holder or on the arm with a comfortable band and also inside the protective helmets.
- Good flexibility, strength and durability.
- These belt clips are easy to use and fasten your belt quickly.
- Allows you to work safely while having your hands free
- Stable and safe
- Elastic material to avoid discomfort to the wearer
- Convenient to maintain the device
- Resistant to working environment
- Adjustable side vents
- Side Euroslot bindings for headphone hearing protectors
- Dimensions: 16,8 x 20,2 x 30,4 cm
|Features versions Business device||Standard||Pro|
|Configuration can be set from Web panel||x||x|
|3 month activity log on cloud||x||x|
|Filter and export of readings||x||x|
|Detection of body temperature||x||x|
|Notification via email/sms to the manager||x|
|Management of evacuation||x|
|Automatic controlo of DPI||x|
DEVICE VS APP : FOR AND AGAINST
- Detection of body temperature
- Possibility to configure the operating range from web
- Safe, without possibility of circumvention by employees
- Higher cost
- Lower cost
- Does not detect body temperature
- The operating range shall be calibrated on each device
- Its operation can be circumvented more easily
- ABS plastic box
- SMALL VERSION: Dimensions 80 x 56 x 22 mm ‘,3 rechargeable mini stylus batteries (to be removed for charging)
- MKR VERSION : Dimensions 90 x 70 x 25 mm , 1 rechargeable lithium battery via micro usb ( 3.7V 2000mA Li-Po rechargeable battery )
- Wi-fi connection
Device price: starting from 159 EUR + VAT
Request quotation for quantity
Annual fee for each user: starting from 12 EUR + VAT
Contact us for more information
Zinformatica of Matteo Zavattari
Via Goffredo Mameli, 14 - 21013 Gallarate (VA)
Mail : email@example.com