Isolated worker device – man down
Help Tracing is also available as an embedded device and is aimed at companies, industries, companies, associations, organizations whose main objective is worker safety.
It is able to help maintain social distance and rebuild the network of contacts in emergencies check attendance, measure body temperature, manage evacuations, check for a man on the ground, access restricted areas and open doors RFID.
The device can be worn on the belt, neck, arm and inside protective helmets.
The company, through the web panel, in its private area, has the ability to manage and view all alarms.
Help Tracing is one of the most valid integrated systems that allows each company to guarantee the monitoring of the safety of its employees, even in the case of dangerous and isolated work environments.
Embedded Help Tracing is available in different form factors, ie the shape and size of the device; the latter in fact has a small rectangular box that can be placed on the belt, can be placed on the neck with a badge holder or on the arm with a comfortable band and also inside the protective helmets.
- Good flexibility, strength and durability.
- These belt clips are easy to use and fasten your belt quickly.
- Allows you to work safely while having your hands free
- Stable and safe
- Elastic material to avoid discomfort to the wearer
- Convenient to maintain the device
- Resistant to working environment
- Adjustable side vents
- Side Euroslot bindings for headphone hearing protectors
- Dimensions: 16,8 x 20,2 x 30,4 cm
|Features versions Business device||Standard||Pro|
|Configuration can be set from Web panel||x||x|
|3 month activity log on cloud||x||x|
|Filter and export of alarm||x||x|
|Detection of body temperature||x||x|
|Notification via email/sms to the manager||x|
|Management of evacuation||x|
|Automatic controlo of DPI||x|
DEVICE VS APP : FOR AND AGAINST
- Detection of body temperature
- Safe, without possibility of circumvention by employees
- Higher cost
- Lower cost
- Does not detect body temperature
- Its operation can be circumvented more easily
- ABS plastic box
- SMALL VERSION: Dimensions 80 x 56 x 22 mm ‘,3 rechargeable mini stylus batteries (to be removed for charging)
- MKR VERSION : Dimensions 90 x 70 x 25 mm , 1 rechargeable lithium battery via micro usb ( 3.7V 2000mA Li-Po rechargeable battery )
- Wi-fi connection
Contact us for more information
Zinformatica of Matteo Zavattari
Via Goffredo Mameli, 14 - 21013 Gallarate (VA)
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org